Windows 10 Pro just $15, Office $26, and get a super discount of up to 91% Easter Sale! – Phandroid
It’s understandable that companies like Microsoft charge so much for Windows or Office. It’s because of their usefulness, and in the case of Windows, it’s literally essential to your computer for the majority of users.
If you’d rather not spend hundreds of dollars buying a license for Windows 10 or Windows 11 or Microsoft Office, you might be interested to hear that the good folks at VIP-SCDKey are running an Easter sale where you can get up to 91% off company software deals.
Additionally, if you use our spha promo code, you can get an extra 30% discount which makes all software super cheap and affordable, so what are you waiting for?
OEM VS Retail
Now, some of these prices are so cheap that some of you might think it’s too good to be true. Generally speaking, if a deal is too good to be true, it usually is, but in this case, there is a very good reason why VIP-SCDKey is able to offer these lifetime licenses so cheap.
In effect, what you are buying is what is called an OEM license. This is different from the license you buy if you were to buy Windows or Office directly from Microsoft.
OEM licenses are typically sold to computer manufacturers who make millions of PCs each year. It would therefore be more interesting to offer these companies a much cheaper license than if these manufacturers had to buy Windows at full price.
So, is there a difference between the licenses? Generally, OEM licenses are tied to the motherboard, which means that if you have a new PC and want to reuse your license, it would either be very difficult or impossible. This is compared to regular licenses where you can move it between computers.
Then again, at $15.15 for a lifetime Windows 10 Pro license, buying a fresh copy would still end up saving you quite a bit.
Buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on one of the links we have listed above for the software of your choice
- Click the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before making payment, be sure to enter the spha coupon code to get an additional 30% off
- Click the Submit Order button
- You can now choose your payment method and enter your details
- Upon successful payment, you should receive the license in your email
- On your computer, click on the Start menu and go to Settings
- Click Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code you received in the email and your copy of Windows will now be successfully activated