Up to 91% off for Valentine’s Day! – Phandroid
So, Valentine’s Day has passed but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t cover our loved ones with our affection! If you’ve been paying attention to your partner and you realize that what they need or want is a new PC, then how about giving them a hand by buying them an essential component for his new PC – the operating system?
The folks at VIP-SCDKey are running a Valentine’s Day promotion where you can actually get a genuine OEM copy of Windows 10 for as little as $14, more if you use the spha coupon code, you can reduce the final price by an additional 30%. If that doesn’t sound like love, then we don’t know what love is (just kidding, but it’s still good business).
What is OEM?
Now some of you might be wondering how are those copies of Windows 10 or Office 2021 so cheap? Are they the real deal? Yes they are! In effect, these are OEM licenses of Windows and Office, instead of the retail copies you might otherwise purchase from Microsoft.
Think of it this way: A restaurant buying a premium steak is probably cheaper than buying it from a butcher. Indeed, companies like Microsoft know that computer manufacturers will have no incentive to pre-install Windows if it costs the same as the retail price.
So Microsoft is selling it to them at an OEM discount, so what you’re buying here is that license. The downside of OEM licenses is that transferring from one PC to another would be difficult, but come on, $14 for Windows? Buying multiple copies will always be cheaper.
Buy and install your OEM copy of Windows 10
- Choose from one of the products listed above and click on it to enter the VIP-SCDKey website
- Click Buy Now to add it to your cart
- Before making payment, be sure to enter the code skpha in the ‘Promo Code’ box and click apply for that extra 30% off
- Click Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and click Pay Now
- After successful payment, you should receive the license in your email
- On your PC, click on the Start menu
- Click Settings
- Click Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code you received in your email and voila!