Pay only $12 for Microsoft Windows 10 lifetime license, $25 for Office! – Phandroid
Summer is ending soon, which means for many students it’s time to go back to school and get back to work. Now, if you’re about to start school or are already halfway through and you find that your computer is starting to slow down, it might be time to buy a new one.
Getting a new one and building it from scratch is a great way to customize your PC, but it also means you’ll have to get your hands on a brand new copy of Windows. Instead of paying Microsoft’s ridiculous retail prices, people at VIPKeySale announced very special discounts and offers for Windows 10 and 11 OEM license, and they will also add an extra 30% if you were to use the VIPPH coupon code at checkout.
If you also plan to play games, you might also be interested in these deals that Bzfuture.com has for its keyboard and headsets and get 15% off with the spha promo code.
OEM Price VS Retail Price
With this deal that VIPKeySale is running, you might be shocked at how cheap a copy of Windows 10 Home is. Compare it to how much Microsoft charges on its website, you might wonder why there is such a discrepancy, and more importantly, are you actually buying a genuine copy of Windows?
The answer is yes, you are.
The problem with OEM licenses is that traditionally they’re only sold to PC manufacturers who make millions of PCs a year and may need to install copies of Windows on them. Since it’s a bad idea for a computer manufacturer to sell you a Windows PC that uses a trial version, they must install the full version.
So instead of Microsoft selling these Windows PC makers at full retail price, they are selling them at OEM prices which are much lower, but are essentially the same thing. The main difference is that you cannot transfer the license to another PC once it has been installed as it is usually tied to your motherboard.
But then again, since VIPKeySale sells Windows at a low price, it would always be cheaper to just buy a new copy if you need it.
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on one of the VIPKeySale links above
- On the product page, click the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before submitting your order, be sure to complete the VIPPH discount code to get an additional 30% off the price
- Click Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and enter your details
- Upon successful payment, you should receive the product license in your email.
- On your computer, click on the Start menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code you previously received in your email and you should be good to go!