Get a genuine, lifetime Windows 10 license for just $14 in this fall sale – Phandroid
If you’re building a new computer, chances are you’ll be building a Windows-based one, which means you’ll need a copy of Windows 10 or Windows 11. This can be an expensive affair, especially if the ‘we consider how much Microsoft charges. on their website.
The good news is that as part of its fall sale, the good people at VIP-SCDKey are running a promotion where they are offering discounts on OEM licenses for Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 11 Pro and Microsoft Office. , where you can get a true lifetime license for as little as $14.
They also offer an additional 30% discount if you were to use the spha coupon code at checkout, so check out these deals if you’re interested.
In addition to software, Bzfuture.com is also running a promotion for some computer accessories such as keyboards and headsets where if you use the spha coupon code, you can save an additional 15%:
Buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on one of the VIP-SCDKey links above
- On the product page, click the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before submitting and paying for your order, be sure to enter the spha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 30% discount
- Click Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and enter payment details
- Upon successful transaction, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license at the same email address you provided.
- Now on your computer, click on the start menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer
OEM VS Retail License
If most of the time you receive your copy of Windows or Office with your computer, you might not know how much Microsoft charges for a retail copy of its software, and if you see the prices, you might balk at how expensive. So how come VIP-SCDKey sells it so cheap?
For those wondering if these copies are legit or not, you can rest assured that they are. This is because these are OEM licenses and not retail licenses.
OEM licenses are typically sold to computer manufacturers who may need thousands or even millions of copies of Windows to install on the computers they sell. If these manufacturers were forced to pay retail prices, chances are they wouldn’t care to include Windows and would look for cheaper alternatives.
The downside of using an OEM license is that usually the license will be tied to your computer’s motherboard, which means if you get a new PC with a new motherboard, you can’t reuse it unlike a license. commercial where you can continue to use it until you are done.