GameStop Promo Codes – 50% Off October 2022
What are GameStop Promo Codes?
GameStop promo codes are hidden coupons that can be used to reduce the price of games, accessories, peripherals, and sometimes even hardware. Like many retailers, GameStop even lets you stack discount codes on sale items for an even better discount. Redeeming a GameStop promo code is a simple task and can be done in just a few seconds.
Where can I find GameStop promo codes that work?
GameStop promo codes can be found just about any day of the week and aren’t usually limited to major sales events. However, GameStop is known for its pretty great sales around Black Friday, so that’s when you’ll see the biggest discounts. GameStop discount codes are regularly distributed via promotional emails, but they can also be found on pages like this which list the best GameStop promotional codes currently active. Once you find one, simply apply it at checkout to score your saving.
What is GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro?
GameStop PowerUp Reward Pro is the retailer’s reward program and offers great benefits (see below for details). It comes in two membership levels. The first costs $14.99 and the slightly higher tier costs $19.99 per year. Both tiers mostly offer the same benefits, the only difference between the two is that the former comes with a digital subscription to GameInformer and the latter comes with a physical copy of the magazine.
What are the best benefits of GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro?
GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro members enjoy access to a wide variety of benefits. Among these benefits, the most compelling include:
- A $10 welcome reward
- $5 monthly reward ($60 per year)
- Earn 2% back when you shop at GameStop
- GameInformer magazine subscription (digital or physical)
- Exclusive Early Access to Next-Gen Console Restocks
- PowerUp Rewards Pro Member Offers and Offers
Does GameStop offer free shipping?
GameStop offers free shipping, but only on online orders over $35. Alternatively, the retailer also offers in-store pickup for free. This allows you to order an item online and have it ready for collection at your nearest GameStop location. It’s a great option if you live near a GameStop and are making a smaller purchase.
GameStop tips and tricks
In addition to GameStop promo codes, there are several other ways to save money at GameStop:
- GameStop deals page: On the GameStop website, there is a section dedicated to offers (opens in a new tab). This landing page links to all of the retailer’s current promotions and also includes clearance items for even greater savings.
- PowerUp Rewards Pro Membership: GameStop’s Rewards membership not only gives you $10 in store credit when you sign up, but you get an additional $5 every month, plus 2% points back on every purchase. If you want to get the most out of shopping at GameStop by becoming a PowerUp Rewards Pro Member (opens in a new tab) is a wise decision.
- GameStop Newsletter: Signing up for regular GameStop promotional emails gives you access to exclusive promotions, discount codes, and information about the latest events. Plus, it’s completely free.
- Trades : If you visit a physical GameStop store, remember to bring in unwanted games, tech, or consoles to earn trade-in credit. It’s one of the best ways to save big at GameStop.
Redeeming a GameStop promo code is a simple process that only takes a few seconds. Add all eligible items to your cart, then go to view your cart. From there, before starting the payment, click on the button “Enter the promotional code”. Copy your GameStop promo code and your final payout price should update automatically.
Note that while you can often use promo codes on items already on sale, there may be some restrictions and some newly released games or hardware will be excluded. Before attempting to redeem a GameStop promo code, be sure to read the full terms and conditions to avoid disappointment.
Everything you need to know about exchanges
GameStop’s trade-in program is a great way to earn money and recycle your old devices. When you trade in your old items, you can choose to get cash or store credit. With Store Credit, you’ll get maximum value on the items you trade in, so it’s the best option if you shop GameStop regularly. What’s even better is that if you’re a PowerUp Rewards Pro member, you get 10% extra value on most redeemable items.
Items you can trade include iPhone, smart phones, tablets, portable, listeners, consoles, video games and controllers.
Once you have traded in your old devices they will be tested, cleaned and fully restored, this is absolutely fantastic as it gives your old items a chance to be reused instead of thrown away.
If you have a product you want to trade, you can find out its value 24/7 either on the website’s trade-in page or through the GameStop app. Once your item has been rated, it’s time to visit your nearest GameStop store. Be sure to bring all necessary accessories, chargers and cords for the device and remove all personal information. If you bring your old phone, be sure to remove the SIM/memory card. Not sure where your nearest GameStop store is? Just head to the store locator (opens in a new tab) page and type in your postal code.